Monday, August 2, 2010

{INFO} FTisland UPDATE {twiter+info}

100801 - JongHoon @twitter

FtGtJH

1. 오랜만에 샵 와서 .. 오래앉아있으니깐 엉덩이 깨질꺼같는 이느낌...ㅠ
(ENG.TRANS: It’s been a while since we have been at the hair shop.. sitting here for a while I think my butt is going to crack ㅠ )



100729 - Kim Hee Chul YoungStreet- HongKi is back to Korea

"HongKi is back to Korea today. I think we should go out together, because I’m going to China in the next few days.
Basically, I usually spend my money on going for a drink with HongKi, GeunSuk, JungMo. When going out with HongKi, I can’t save any money…
I’m not interested in either clothes or cars, so I don’t spend much money on them. But when playing online games, I have to save my money to buy expensive weapons, so I can sell thems later for benefit.
He is back? Why did he not say anything!?
Is it a secret?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
posted by: 19frantze1
credits: FtGtJH @twitter + primadonnasg.wordpress.com

No comments:

Post a Comment