Monday, April 25, 2011

{NEWS} Dalmatian Dari to enlist in the army on April 25th - 110424

posted by: 19frantze
credits: amham424@allkpop + DALMATIANMF(SOURCE),BOSS!@DALMINATION(TRANS)+ as tagged
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-- this was so sudden..lots of dalmates were shocked .. well,although u just debuted we already loved u Dari..we'll wait for ur comeback,so Until We Meet Again , fighting!! --
__________________________________________




Dalmatian’s Dari is enlisting in the army on April 25th.

The rapper will enter the 37th division training center to receive his basic military skills and will later serve as a public service worker in Kyungki-do.

He stated, “I should have met my fans earlier and said my goodbyes to them but I wanted to go quietly. I’ll return with a healthy appearance.”

On April 24th, a representative for his agency stated, “Because of Dari’s enlistment, there have been some changes in the team but there won’t be any problems because they have finished their album promotions.”

Dalmatian debuted last September with their first single album ‘Round 1‘ and recently promoted their mini album title song, ‘The Man Opposed‘.

++ here is an official announcement from IS Enter media Group. ++

Hello, this is IS Enter media Group.

We are sorry to write up an announcement that delivers sad news for Dalmates. Dalmatian’s Dari will be suddenly enlisting tomorrow on the 25th. First off, we are sorry that news articles have gotten out before we were able to deliver the announcement.

For now, Dalmatian will be promoting on official broadcasts and various events as 5 members.

Please leave lots of supporting messages from your heart on the cafĂ© for Dari who has had a heavy heart. A long but short 2 years, please protecting Dalmatian’s Dari till the end.

Thank you.






++ nd our Dari left a msg on the official fancafe ++

I’m very late, right? Sorry^^
My 24K Love Dalmates…….
When there was stress, tiring, and slumps,
Dalmates love, attention, and support was my dependent figure.

In my tiresome body and heart state, Dalmates were the whales that healed me.
Thank you very much to those who were always a strength to me.
From now on, the love and even the smallest attention from the Dalmates we receive,
Our Dalmatian will show a butterfly effect in returning the favor even greater.

In being somewhat of a support to the country,
I will work diligently in the military service and return.
In the mean time, take care of your health and be well^^

P.S. For those in their exams, I hope you receive good results and for those working, I hope that you also receive good results.


________________________________________________
-- SEE U SOON , DARI --

No comments:

Post a Comment