Tuesday, June 14, 2011

{MESSAGE} Taefung's Message [09/06/11]




Hello fans ^^ Everyone's been fine, right?? hehe (I miss you)!!!!!!!!!
Tomorrow is the day where we have Music Bank.
You're gonna come and cheer on us, right? ㅋㅋ

I missed listening to our fan's voices as one!!!!!!
So I think that will give us the strength we need to do well in our performance ㅋㅋ
Please come and cheer on us ^^

Quiz) Ah Will it rain tomorrow?ㅋ
It always seems to rain on the days we have Music Bank....(I'm not the one carrying the rain around am I?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Or is it one of our other members that is carrying the rain around?? ㅋㅋ) To those who know the answer to this question please tell Taefung by using his contact number 02-000-0000

Ah right also I finally bought a guitar!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'll do my best practicing guitar and if there's a chance in the future I'll play something for our fans Coming Soon ~


I Love You♥ Yoohoo~

Take out w/ full credits
Source: X-5's Official Fan Cafe
Translator: mlsZINx @ X-Five Star
Reupload: mlsZINx @ X-Five Star
Re-posted by paolavlsc17 @ grkiss501kpop

No comments:

Post a Comment